Notice of Funding Availability #001 - Expired
This page contains documentation and records associated with the OCIO Broadband Grant Program Notice of Funding Availability #001 which was issued December 17, 2019 and notice of intent to award $1.3 million published on April 30, 2019. The information is made available as required by Iowa Code 2018 Chapter 8B.11(3) which requires the OCIO to "conduct an open application review process and include a public internet site for applications, results, and performance." This opportunity is not active and has expired. Accordingly, the information on this page is not associated with current or future grant opportunities made available as part of the State of Iowa Broadband Grant Program. Please see https://ocio.iowa.gov/broadband-grants for information about current and future programs.
The following materials concerning OCIO Broadband Grant Program Notice of Funding Availability #001 can be found below:
The documentation associated with Notice of Funding Availability #001 is provided here for reference. All addenda and exhibits can be found by clicking the appropriate link below.
- Exhibit A - Notice of Funding Availability
- Addendum #1 to NOFA 001 and Written Responses to Questions Broadband Grants Program (Published 1/25/2019)
- Addendum #2 to NOFA 001 (Published 2/15/2019)
- Addendum #3 to NOFA 001 (Published 3/14/2019)
- Addendum #4 to NOFA 001 (Published 3/15/2019)
- Broadband Grants Core Application, including:
- Exhibit B - Broadband Grants Program Project Worksheet
- Exhibit C - Broadband Grants Program Qualitative Attributes Form
- Exhibit D - Broadband Grants Program Budget Plan
- Exhibit D.1 - Limited exception for Broadband Infrastructure Installed Outside of Targeted Service Areas
- Exhibit E - Broadband Grants Program Grant Agreement
- Exhibit F - Certification Letter
- Exhibit G - Authorization to Release Information
- Exhibit H - Request for Confidentiality - Form 22
- Exhibit I - Application Check List
- Exhibit J - Iowa Grants Registration Instructions
- Exhibit K - Iowa Grants Application Instruction Guidance
- Exhibit L - Broadband Block Selection and Export/Import Instructions
- Notice of Intent to Award for NOFA #001 - Broadband Grants Program
Notice of Funding Availability #001 was conducted from December 18, 2018 through April 30, 2019. Steps and dates of each activities are described in the schedule below.
17 applications were submitted to the OCIO in response to NOFA #001. The public, redacted versions of each application are provided below. In the Application Download column, click the link labeled "zip" next to each application to download a zip file containing the public version of that application. Additionally, the OCIO conducted a public comment process wherein members of the public could comment on any of the applications received. The public comments, along with any attestations received, have been included in the Public Comments Download column below.
Evaluation materials associated with Notice of Funding Availability #001 are provided below. Each evaluation element provides different information concerning the numerous steps and phases of the evaluation process. Refer to Notice of Funding Availability #001 (posted above) for information about the evaluation process.